Ragazzi voi che ne dite?

rosariomiraglia

TCI Member
Ho fatto i miei primi felicissimi 250 km con Avensis 2.2 150 cv. Questa mattina ho avvertito una strana vibrazione dal vano motore. Ho riscontrato che la "sirena" dell'antifurto (o la centralina?) era appena fissata con due viti autofilettanti alla carrozzeria. E questa era la causa della strana vibrazione.
Lo confesso sono NEGATO con la meccanica: ho tentato di fissare io le viti ma....sono ambedue cadute nel vano motore.
DOMANDA: ritenete ci sia pericolo ad utilizzare l'auto?
Ho provato in tutti i modi ma non sono riuscito a vedere dove sono andate a finire.:cray:

rosariomiraglia ha scritto:
Ho fatto i miei primi felicissimi 250 km con Avensis 2.2 150 cv. Questa mattina ho avvertito una strana vibrazione dal vano motore. Ho riscontrato che la "sirena" dell'antifurto (o la centralina?) era appena fissata con due viti autofilettanti alla carrozzeria. E questa era la causa della strana vibrazione.
Lo confesso sono NEGATO con la meccanica: ho tentato di fissare io le viti ma....sono ambedue cadute nel vano motore.
DOMANDA: ritenete ci sia pericolo ad utilizzare l'auto?
Ho provato in tutti i modi ma non sono riuscito a vedere dove sono andate a finire.:cray:

mi sa che in concessionaria hanno fissato male l'antifurto aftermarket... riportagliela quanto prima per farlo sistemare.

Per la pericolosità non ho idea di diove sia la detta sirena... se non è vicino a nulla non dovresti avere problemi. Cmq cerca dii fissarla in qualche modo almeno finchè non vai in concessionarla a farla bloccare. Non sarà un lungo viaggio immagino, se non riesci a bloccarla con delle viti metti del nastro adesivo, scotch qualcosa insomma per evitare che se ne vada a zonzo nel vano motore... anche se non ho idea di dove te l'abbiano messa e se ci sia davvero pericolo che vada a incastrasi chissà dove. :rm_shifty

Grazie per la risposta...bhe! la mia preoccupazione non è la sirena (rileggendomi mi accorgo di essermi espresso male) ma le due viti cadute nel vano motore......:no:
Cmq...che ne dici?

Non le conto più le viti perse :biggrin2:

In genere non le trovi più perche vanno a finire nelle plastiche inferiori che separano il vano motore dall'esterno..

Calimerus ha scritto:
Non le conto più le viti perse :biggrin2:

In genere non le trovi più perche vanno a finire nelle plastiche inferiori che separano il vano motore dall'esterno..

sì, concordo con cali, non credo che tu debba temere qualcosa per le viti.

Mado'! Calimerus...mi hai tranquillizzato...dami pure dell'idiota....ma ho passato più di quattro ore con una lampada a cercare di sbirciare alla ricerca delle viti "scomparse"....:thumbdown
:mf_boff: che ti devo di'.....sindrome da auto nuova?:wacko:

Hola amigos! :smile:
I am sorry, but i don't speak Italian, just English or Spanish.
Just wanted to say hello from Budapeast, Hungary. :wink_smil
I bought a 2.4 vvt-i Avensis Sol Executive not so long ago (okt. 18.). It is just great as a Toyota should be. :63:
And the average fuel is about 9.7L/100 km, not so bad.
Is this 2.4 litre motor available in Italy? And if yes, do you have a Toyota club member, who has this engine?
And if you have time, check our club page. :wink_smil

klublogo.gif

Byee

Xtrem ha scritto:
Hola amigos! :smile:
I am sorry, but i don't speak Italian, just English or Spanish.
Just wanted to say hello from Budapeast, Hungary. :wink_smil
I bought a 2.4 vvt-i Avensis Sol Executive not so long ago (okt. 18.). It is just great as a Toyota should be. :63:
And the average fuel is about 9.7L/100 km, not so bad.
Is this 2.4 litre motor available in Italy? And if yes, do you have a Toyota club member, who has this engine?
And if you have time, check our club page. :wink_smil

klublogo.gif

Byee

Hello Xtrem, you're welcome. In Italy we have only 1,8 and 1,6 gasoline engines. :cray: A lot of Italians have the fever of diesel... so only little gasoline engines can survive without problems. Avensis has two 2,2 litre diesel engines with 150 HP and 177 HP.
You have a beautiful car, with a powerful engine... :wub: It's top class in Hungary?
bye :bye1:

Montresor ha scritto:
Hello Xtrem, you're welcome. In Italy we have only 1,8 and 1,6 gasoline engines. :cray: A lot of Italians have the fever of diesel... so only little gasoline engines can survive without problems. Avensis has two 2,2 litre diesel engines with 150 HP and 177 HP.
You have a beautiful car, with a powerful engine... :wub: It's top class in Hungary?
bye :bye1:

We also have those petrol engines, and the 2.0 and 2.4 litre is also available. From the diesel engines we can choose from 3, the old 116HP, and the two new 2.2's. The bigger D-CAT needs some kind of extra fine diesel octane, or how to call it, and it's not everywhere available, and of course, it's more expensive than the regular diesel. But it's a popular choice now, the only bad thing with the diesel engines is that they don't come with Automatic transmission... :cray: :thumbdown
Here the most favourite engines are the 1.8, and the diesels.
My 2.4 is very rare on the roads (i only know 3 other people who has this 2.4 here), this engine was originally in the Camry, but here has more HP and torque. The engine is only revving 4200 at 190 km/h, and the top speed is far ahead. :smile: And it really has got power, if you are in a hurry. And this engine comes standard with the 5 speed Automatic transmission, and for the 2 litre model there is also an Automatic available, but it is only 4 speed.

As the Camry is not on sale anymore, this 2.4 Executive is the top class, if you want to buy a Toyota Sedan (of course you can choose Land Cruiser or a Lexus).

What i was impressed about was the quiet. I read several forums of Avensis users in the UK, complaining about the 215/45 17W wheels that they make noise, and riding comfort is not so good with them. I don't experience such things, and our roads here are in a much worser condition, than in the West.
Maybe Toyota added something, as mine was produced in 2005, with more noise reduction material installed.
The leather seets are also great, with a really nice smell when you open the doors. They don't use leather in every inch, but it is still a great choice.
I will see how will i like it in winter... :smile:
Xenon lights are my favourite, it's like the last touch to make this car even greater.

Thanks for answering so quickly, nice meeting you. :wink_smil

Ultima modifica:
Hi Xtrem!
A regard and well arrived on the forum!
Excellent your description on your car and compliments for the motorization 2.4.
Grandiose, 4200rpm and to 190Km/h.... .
We want some photos of your car.

Again anchors a cordial regard. :cheers:

News

Welcome to Xtreme :63:

Sono sicuro che non vi è stato facile dormire pensando ai mie bulloni..:wink_smil

Bhe! ieri in officina mi hanno sistemato la centralina...e devo dire che anche l'auto ha gradito sputando dopo qualche km una delle due viti :naughty:

Buon TuttiISanti!

:cheers:

Praxys ha scritto:
Hi Xtrem!
A regard and well arrived on the forum!
Excellent your description on your car and compliments for the motorization 2.4.
Grandiose, 4200rpm and to 190Km/h.... .
We want some photos of your car.

Again anchors a cordial regard. :cheers:

Thank you all for this nice welcome here. :smile:
The car is still new, we bought it just two weeks ago, and there is only 1400 km in it, but all those km's were wonderful to drive. I just don't want to get out of this car. :smile:
Such a perfection compared to the older Avensis, of course this one has got everything inside except the GPS DVD Navigation, as there is still no DVD map of Hungary... :cray:
I will make some other pictures when i will have more time, but you can check the ones i already made here: http://www.carstyling.hu/car_shower.php?id=18159

I thank you for the link.
I still send you compliments intense for the car that is really stupendous with the motorization from you possessed.
You will see that the Toyota, will realize sooner or later a complete map for the navigator satellite.
In these "small things" the Toyota often sins.
Again a regard!

Praxis, mi fa pisciare sotto il tuo inglese!! :laughing1 :laughing1 :laughing1

Senza offesa ovviamente, io lo parlo ancora peggio! ma mi ricorda i film di vanzina... :laughing1 :laughing1 :bleh:

CorollaTTE ha scritto:
Praxis, mi fa pisciare sotto il tuo inglese!! :laughing1 :laughing1 :laughing1

Senza offesa ovviamente, io lo parlo ancora peggio! ma mi ricorda i film di vanzina... :laughing1 :laughing1 :bleh:

Non me dì niente.
Stavo facendo giusto una riflessione analoga rileggendomi .... :laughing1
Ancora non ce posso crede che ce sò riuscito ...... :laughing1

Hello again! :smile:
Today i took some pictures, i think this one could be interesting for you... :wink_smil
And where is the car's maximum limit, if it's only revving 4300 at 200 km/h... :wink_smil
100_0681.jpg

Byeee

X.

Indietro
Alto