Nuova Lexus LS 2007

Montresor

TCI Top Member
La stanno provando al Nurburgring... sono foto recentissime e quindi significa che sono già  a buon punto... Tanto che spero che la previsione del 2007 sia pessimistica come per la Camry che esce nel 2006.

L'articolista dice che per non far intuire alcunchè della nuova macchina è stata messa sopra la vecchia crrozzeria.

quindi non c'è una foto del nuovo modello... che rimane nel riserbo più assoluto... :cray: :cray: :cray:

ma la NUOVA AUTO con sopra la VECCHIA CARROZZERIA...

9689_KYZDNVSACWSAG.jpg

9690_AMZIGPNGFYCCM.jpg

forze è questa!!

Forze è questa!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Kazzegiando per alcuni siti jap mi sono imbattuto in questa foto :77: che secondo loro si tratta della nuova LS prevista per il 2007. per quel che ho potuto capire le dimensioni rimangono le stesse cambia solo in più la larghezza. Per ciò che attiene il motore ci sarà  anche qui l’ibrido. In più questa lexus sarà  dotata di un’inedito sistema di ammortizzatori elettroassistito in grado non solo di mantenere stabile l’auto ma anche di evitare l’effetto dinamico del pumping di marcia.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

nippodenso ha scritto:
Forze è questa!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Kazzegiando per alcuni siti jap mi sono imbattuto in questa foto :77: che secondo loro si tratta della nuova LS prevista per il 2007. per quel che ho potuto capire le dimensioni rimangono le stesse cambia solo in più la larghezza. Per ciò che attiene il motore ci sarà  anche qui l’ibrido. In più questa lexus sarà  dotata di un’inedito sistema di ammortizzatori elettroassistito in grado non solo di mantenere stabile l’auto ma anche di evitare l’effetto dinamico del pumping di marcia.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Se è questa è decisamente interessante .... ma non stanno cercando di colpire BMW? Sinora avevano a tiro la MB, ma con le ultime mi pare proprio che si siano indirizzati contro BMW!!!!
Speriamo bene ....

questo non è nient'altro che un photoshop a partire da un concept di 1-2 anni fa

concept magnicico tra l'altro che ho visto dal vivo a bologna

Leggete questo... interessante...

To all valued Toyota customers on Edmunds.com (part1 of 2)

Dear valued Toyota customers at Edmunds.com
My name Kelvin Yamamura and I am currently working as the deputy research director at Toyota Motors in Japan. As you might notice earlier, my good friend Ken has submit a message to Edmunds that provide a direct web link, which connects you to a Chinese website where they showed a photo shot of myself and my assistant Makiko were conducting a high speed and cornering test on our lab’s test track months ago. Unfortunately theses photo shot you are looking at was actually a V8 version of the Lexus IS sedan, but not the LS sedan many of you are discussing in this forum. As a result, I have contact Ken early this morning in Shanghai about the misinformation and he do apologize to everyone in the Edmunds forum about the inconveniences that might have result. Furthermore since Ken was also recovering from his injuries and memory loss he suffered as a result from an auto accident that happened approximately a month ago. Therefore I think this was perhaps the reason why he got very confused in identifying different types of prototype vehicles and I do hope Ken can fully recover from his memory loss very soon.
Since before Ken’s accident, I have promised him that I would post a couple of comments about the Lexus LS sedan at Edmunds. Therefore I would now take over Ken’s place and discuss the LS sedan until Ken fully recover from his injuries.
Before I begin, I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the long delay before I was able to address many of the comments and concerns that many of you have raised for the past 2 months. This is because of the fact my research on the Century project and daily events that were taking place in Aichi have leave me very little time to read carefully to all the messages that has being posted on the LS sedan forum. Furthermore I was also being recently promoted by the management become deputy research director, which have also keep me very busy for a couple of weeks.
For those individuals whom have reported about the defects and troubleshoots that you have reported on the current Celsoir sedan, I have forward these problems to the managing director at Tahara factory and request my engineers to do their best of their abilities in finding a solution to correct these defects. Furthermore I have also contacted the American management to address the defect issue and demand their explanation as to why our customer service has become so inefficient in reporting these quality-controls issues to the management. I do sincerely hope my actions would bring positive improvement to the current situation and I do apologize for those individuals whom have being bothered by these defects on their Celsoirs.
Sincerely yours
Kevin Yamamura

LS sedan information (part2 of 2)
Since many of you are very interested in other model lines that are currently in development by our Lexus division and I would be more than honor to offer some information on some these sedans. However since this is a message board for the LS sedan, I would first going concentrate most of my time in discussing the LS sedan at this time.
-Many of you in this forum seem to be confused as to whether or not the LS600h sedan would produce either 460 horsepower as CarMode magazine stated or 500 horsepower as some other magazine claimed. What I can tell you that CarMode’s predictions are very close to the engine ratings that Nobutaka and his engineers have being reported in our engine test lab. Although this might disappoint many of you whom want the LS600h in achieving 500 horsepower because the technology that is currently available to us can easily tune this engine to achieve 500 horsepower. However please remember by doing so, it would sacrifice a lot of it’s stability and smoothness of the engine itself and this would prevent a lot of buyers to purchase the LS sedan if they find out their sedan are not as smooth and stable as the original Celsoir processes. Furthermore you must also remember a sedan with 460 or 470 horsepower was not a slow sedan either and with the engine’s powerful torque curve plus a new 7-speed transmission, I don’t see there’s a reason why this sedan would not outrun the Mercedes S 600 or BMW 760 LI on the road.
- As pointed earlier, Ken has made a bad mistake by putting a web link that shows the picture of a V8 IS sedan testing on the racetrack and provides some irrelevant information about the source of the place and where the photographs are taken. However one of the things that Ken correctly state was the fact that I recently invite two photographers from two different Japanese auto magazines press into our lab to take a short look and take some instant exterior photographs on the prototype LS sedan itself. Unfortunately what Ken did not pick up from our phone conversation yesterday was the fact the two photographers are only allow to use these photos to draw up a sketch drawing of the sedan and after they are finished and exit the lab, we have destroy these photographs to prevent them from release it to public sources. Therefore it’s impossible that somebody would ever be able acquire such photographs and release it to public. However I do believe that when the sedan would begin it’s extensive outdoor testing within the end of this year, there would be already a possibility that someone whom are brave enough and risk everything in getting a photographs on the LS sedan (as long as he/she was not caught by us) especially this sedan was highly anticipated in our homeland.
-So what is the difference between the picture that Mr. oac has seen from Carmode magazine and the recent sketches from these two photographers? I can tell you what Mr. oac has seen in Carmode magazine was actually a copy from one of the sketches drawn from our chief designer from the Lexus LS project. Therefore, there would be some exterior features from the Carmode sketch were missing from the actual prototype vehicle itself. But nevertheless, these sketches are good enough to show how the exterior of the LS sedan should look like
-For the past two months, I have viewed a number of suggestions and advices that many of you have provide for us and I have privately discuses this matter to Hiroyuki, the chief engineer for the LS project on whether or not these suggestions are viable enough to be implanted on the new LS sedan. The good news is that some of these suggestions are accepted by and guarantees that they would be definitely implanted on the new LS sedan. But the bad news is while some of these suggestions are viable, they would unfortunately not be implanted on the new LS sedan due to either these suggestions might compromise the overall performance of the sedan or it’s simply too expensive at this time to be implanted on the new LS sedan.
-I am also aware that some of you were very concerned with the pricing on the new LS sedan and I fully understand your worries since the new pricing would be much higher than the current Celsoir sedan. Unfortunately since I don’t have much time to explain you the details, I would be more than honor to discuss this issue in more detail on next week.
-To finish off my comments on the new LS sedan, I would now list some of the technical highlights that you might be expecting when the new Lexus LS arrives. The reason why I say these equipment “Might� be implanted on the new LS sedan is because the project itself have not yet being extensively viewed and approve by neither our management nor the research directing board. It’s possible that some of the equipment might not be implanted on the LS sedan when they arrive at the showrooms and I hope you would understand this issue.
1: Intelligent Active Suspension System (IASS)
This technology was developed under the existing active suspension system currently employed by the Celsoir sedan. The system works through a central computer which would constantly monitor each suspension in the car. Whenever sedan turns into sharp corners, the central computer would issue commands to adjust each suspension appropriately to enhance the sedan’s cornering ability.
2. New, lightweight sound deadening system
In order to maintain the weight of the new LS sedan to weight less than two tons, our engineers have successfully invent a new lightweight sound deadening system for both Century and the LS sedan. Unlike Honda’s noise canceling system, our sound deadening system was designed to not only absorb noises on the road, it would also tries to contain these noises from intruding into the cabin.
3. Intelligent Night-vision System with “Active Safe�
Unlike most night-vision systems you have seen in some American brand sedans or in the Legend sedan, this system works by not only identify any moving object (ie. animals or children) that emitted heat energy. When the object was detected by the computer and is likely to cause the impact. The computer would initiate a signal, warning to the driver to the upcoming object and would immediately apply brake pressure that would try to avoid a direct impact to the object.
4. Advanced Lane Departure Warning System
Unlike the current lane departure warning system that has employed in some sedans, our advanced version of the system includes a more sensitive radar that are more sensitive and accurately in picking up the lane markers during any weather condition. It also have an automatic control that can either set on and off by the driver where if your car is beginning to steer off lane, the computer would send a warning signal to the driver and would automatically steer you back gently into the correct direction.
-Please remember this is only a small portion of the many equipment that would employ on the LS sedan and it’s unlikely I would release more information any time soon about the . This is because not only I would get trouble from the management by releasing too many information on the sedan. But more importantly it would lose all the surprises and public anticipation of the sedan, which is not a marketing strategy at all.
-In addition, although you might not be able to see the real pictures Lexus LS prototype very soon, it would definitely be shown in the upcoming Tokyo auto show as we are trying to organize some of the final arrangements with the organizers for this event. Furthermore you can also have a first glimpse of my Century project that I have busily working for 1.5 years and other concepts coming from our Lexus division in the Tokyo auto show as well.
I would try to finish up the third and final section of my message within two days since I have to head out for lunch with my family. If you find any problems from the message that I just posted, please do not hesitate to contact me and I would try to address them if I have time available.
Sincerely yours
Kevin Yamamura

Riassumendo in fretta riguardo alla nuova LS:
- la LS600h avrà  circa 460-470hp
- avrà  una nuova trasmissione a sette rapporti.
- la vedremo al Tokyo Auto Show come prototipo.

Ultima modifica:
lexus decisamente all'avanguardia della tecnica, se le indiscrezioni son vere

povero guglielmo, chossà  come somatizzerà 

opttima anche la conferma di una is v8, concorrente della m3

ennetto ha scritto:
Così non mi piace affatto. Speriamo le tolgano "quell'aria da barcona" :no: del modello attuale.
ci sono cose che non convincono anche me in questo disegno

ma penso sia colpa del disegnatore, che ne ha appesantito le linee

350z ha scritto:
ci sono cose che non convincono anche me in questo disegno

ma penso sia colpa del disegnatore, che ne ha appesantito le linee

Infatti il nuovo trend stilistico pare improntato verso linee maggiormente sportive ed aggressive :63: . Pur calcolando che si tratta di un'ammiraglia per gente molto tranquilla... spero proprio che abbiano il coraggio di osare un pò di più stilisticamente. Il modello attuale è a mio avviso inguardabile.

Ragazzi io quello sgorbio da CarSpyShot non avevo nemmeno osato metterlo :biggrin2: talmente brutto brrrrrr... :fear2: a momenti c'è una regressione stilistica :biggrin2:

confido nelle recenti meraviglie lexus :wink_smil

ennetto ha scritto:
Infatti il nuovo trend stilistico pare improntato verso linee maggiormente sportive ed aggressive :63: . Pur calcolando che si tratta di un'ammiraglia per gente molto tranquilla... spero proprio che abbiano il coraggio di osare un pò di più stilisticamente. Il modello attuale è a mio avviso inguardabile.

D'accordo ... Più che inguardabile à© imbarazzante la somiglianza con MB ...
Comunque, ne disegni ne foto ritoccate sono accettabili se si vuole migliorare l'attuale LS come è stato fato con la IS/GS ...

Ciao

Jensen66 ha scritto:
D'accordo ... Più che inguardabile à© imbarazzante la somiglianza con MB ...
Comunque, ne disegni ne foto ritoccate sono accettabili se si vuole migliorare l'attuale LS come è stato fato con la IS/GS ...

Ciao

io spero sia uguale allo splendido concept di berlina di lusso di 5 metri (ovviamente era concept di una superammiraglia) che vedete qui.

Che la distinguano abbastanza da IS e GS, mantenendone la splendida bellezza.

lfs_front_hero_lg.jpg
lfs_rear_34_lg.jpg
lfs_3_4_lg.jpg
lfs_rear_windshield_lg.jpg
lfs_profileWheel_lg.jpg
lfs_34crop_lg.jpg
lfs_frontheadlight_lg.jpg
lfs_profile_lg.jpg

Indietro
Alto