Segnalazione Sito !!!!

Praxys

TCI Top Member
Se bene l'argomento sia stato trattato più volte ed è presente già  una guida tecnica, voglio segnalare questo sito:

http://www.toyota-workshops.de/include.php?path=content/articles.php&contentid=129&headline=

dove troverete uno schema base per la sostituzione dei Led dell'Autoradio origginale Toyota montata sulla Corolla.
Inutile dire che la cosa serve a chi vuole cambiare colore all'illuminazione originale.

Se questo link è già  stato pubblicato, non vogliatemene :blush: !!!
Spero di fare cosa gradita.
Trovate molti articoli interessanti :wink_smil

Ultima modifica:
:06: :06: :06: :06: :06:
Non so assolutamente niente di tedesco.
C'è qualcuno in grado di fare una minuziosa traduzione??

quello ke ti interessa è la disposizione dei led con la loro polarità ..(il catodo, polo negativo, è quello con la striscia nera grossa..)

just do it ha scritto:
:06: :06: :06: :06: :06:
Non so assolutamente niente di tedesco.
C'è qualcuno in grado di fare una minuziosa traduzione??

Quoto anche io.
Anche perchè mi sembra ci sia un'articolo per far visualizzare al TRIP Computer l'Autonomia rimanente :77: !!!!

Questa è una traduzione maccheronica (con Power Translator) dal tedesco all'inglese dell'articolo x cambiare colore dei led:

CD radio rebuilding - red illumination

What is required?

* 23 pieces of SMD-LEDs in design 1108 (approximately 10 - 20 mcd)
* 3 ColorCaps (from the ATU or ToyoDealer)
* Adjustable Là¶tstation
* Cross screw turners (small and big)
* E12 CD radio wink

RESPECT!:
One should own a good Là¶terfahrung umbedingt since these SMD-LEDs don't endure the heat of the soldering iron allzulang, the rest of the radio also not ^ ^)!

AND LOOSELY GEHT'S:

1. THE FRONTAL SHIELD:
As first, the black frontal shield of the radio must yield. Simply turns the black plastic hooks (that one sees very well from outside) something to it with feeling outside and removes the shield so. If the geschaft is, tear not away immediately the shield totally, since the flat band cable must only still be unpluged. To it simply, again with some Liebegrosses laughter, at it pulls!

2. THE DISPLAY
So, one can give a talking to oneself the Display after it. This is held at the casing with two screws and for is headed again over a flat band cable. If one took care of this task successfully, we must heat these 4 heels with the soldering iron and simultaneous with a pointed tongs out-turns, but as always caution lets prevail! We see three small Glimmlà¤mpchen then provide them/her/it the illumination of the Displays. ColorCaps à¼bergezogen have these. Unfortunately, I could not organize any Caps in this size in red, no notion whether there are also perhaps these from Toyota, but there I anyway still red from the middle bracket remaining had, I took these. I actually shortened them/her/it something to big Caps and then fixed with second glue. If one created this Level, one can assemble the Display again and the hooks again solder, I recommend, if one out-bent the heels to free the circuit board and the hooks from the solder by means of Entlà¶tlitze, the total can be built essentially more simply together through it.

3. THE ILLUMINATION OF THE FRONTAL SHIELD
Here, we first must free the circuit board from the frontal shield. Unfortunately my opinion made a small design mistake here after Panasonic (manufacturers of the radio for Toyota), since the two black round rotatory buttons one with very much force must withdraw so that one out-gets the circuit board. Alternatively, two screws are covered them/her/it through the circuit board one solves, however, the circuit board with it must part with the frontal shield, but sees even big laughter if the circuit board is outdoor first, one can start the Là¶tstation already once and can put in approximately 350°C. The LEDs are like follows gepolt:

anordnung_leds_radio.jpg

The markings declare the cathode of the LED

I recommend SMD-LEDs (1108) to use with a light strength of approximately 10 to 20 mcd. For really clean solders, it should be instructed at all the Là¶tpunkten of some river means and again shortly with the soldering iron drà¼bergegangen becomes. After it the circuit board with a short hair brush cleans, perhaps some alcohol uses, FOR THE CIRCUIT BOARD!! big laughter. if all LEDs are traded, one should assemble the radio profesorisch and first, should check whether all LEDs shine as wished, otherwise one must the rotatory buttons again runtergwalten and from it we the radio definitely not better unhappy. If this of check was satisfactorily, one can assemble the radio again beautifully.

And so the whole one sees from if it is ready:

e12_originalradio_rot.jpg

Indietro
Alto